Friday, April 15, 2011

Work in Progress

I am obviously working on updating the blog's artwork and layout.

This isn't what it is supposed to look like, I got interrupted while working on it the other day and I haven't been able to get back and fix it. I won't be able to get back to it this weekend either.

Nothing you see here at the moment is something I am happy with. I really didn't mean to switch the blog over to the new layout when I did. I was just starting to experiment with the new template and a background when I clicked on the wrong thing.

I have a better version of this background, but for some reason blogger is shrinking it 50% when I upload it and that is where I left off. I still have to redraw the blog logo and fix all the text and background colors. Then I have to rebuild the links that got lost because I had hacked them into the old sidebar.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

No comments: